Pads – for NI Kontakt 5.2 For Only $39
With 670 patches, just over 5400 samples at 44.1 khz, 24bit, and costing $39, Pads isn’t an original idea, but it has every kind of pad sound you would want. And, we will be updating the library with new patches and samples – for free! We’ve already updated pads 4 times since its release, check out this review by “Sounds and Gear”.
- 111 Atmospheric Pads
- 94 Big Pads
- 103 Dark Pads
- 105 Dreamy Pads
- 85 General Pads
- 72 Gentle Pads
- 100 Spacey Pads
- Available via direct download
- 8.5GB download
- 670 Instruments
- Amazing effects routing
- Native Instruments Kontakt 5.2 full version or higher
- 9.5+ GB of free disk space
- Kontakt script programming by Mario Krušelj (EvilDragon)
- Interface graphics by witchgraft.deviantart.com
End User License Agreement
All of the sounds offered in our products are created and owned by Insusurro Ltd.
By purchasing any of our products the original owner is granted a lifetime license of 2 machine authorizations to freely use the enclosed sounds for any commercial purposes provided the following conditions are met:
(1) The License forbids resale, relicensing, or other distribution of these sound samples and software, either as they exist on each disc, internet server, or any modification thereof. The original owner cannot assign, lease, lend, rent, resell, upload or download to or from any database or server, or transfer any or all of the sound samples and software to another user, or use them in any competitive or retail product.
(2) Insusurro is not held responsible if the material sold does not fit the end users initial purpose. The sounds and samples are sold “as is” with no warranty or refund privileges, unless the product is proven defective. If the product is defective the end user is permitted 30 days after the time of purchase to contact Insusurro Ltd with his or her claim and will receive further instructions where to return the defective product. No money will be refunded, however a new copy of the product will be sent to replace any defective products.
(3) Licensor does not take responsibility for sold material that does not properly translate to sample instrument formats that were not originally programmed in and offered.
To purchase additional licenses contact email@example.com