Dark – for NI Kontakt 5.3 For Only $35
Dark continues the theme of pads, but with Dark we delve into the world of dark and hard sounds.
With Dark we’ve included rhythmic loops.
There are 474 tempo synced rhythmic patches and 236
non RYM patches. 4846 Samples. 7.22gb in size.
We tried the sounds of Pure and Dark with rhythms and thought they sounded really good, so we’ve included loops and we intend to expand on the loops to complement the pads.
The trilogy of Pads, Dark and Pure and our ongoing updates, all 3 libraries will continue to grow in size, just like Pads has now grown to around 8GB in size.
- Native Instruments Kontakt 5.3 full version or higher
- 10+ GB of free disk space
Making Dark we used the following items –
E-mu Emulator 2 x
Korg Wavestation Ex
Sequential Curcuits VS
E-mu proteus 2000
LOTS OF EXTERNAL EFFECTS
An electric guitar
A microphone underwater
A 6 year old girl
A 3 Year old boy
A 36 Year old opera singer
A 40 year old old man
A Mac computer
Another Mac computer
A Dell PC
Another Dell PC
A home made PC
A lot of hard drives
A guy from Croatia
A guy from Turkey
A guy from America
And a guy from Austria!
End User License Agreement
All of the sounds offered in our products are created and owned by Insusurro Ltd.
By purchasing any of our products the original owner is granted a lifetime license of 2 machine authorizations to freely use the enclosed sounds for any commercial purposes provided the following conditions are met:
(1) The License forbids resale, relicensing, or other distribution of these sound samples and software, either as they exist on each disc, internet server, or any modification thereof. The original owner cannot assign, lease, lend, rent, resell, upload or download to or from any database or server, or transfer any or all of the sound samples and software to another user, or use them in any competitive or retail product.
(2) Insusurro is not held responsible if the material sold does not fit the end users initial purpose. The sounds and samples are sold “as is” with no warranty or refund privileges, unless the product is proven defective. If the product is defective the end user is permitted 30 days after the time of purchase to contact Insusurro Ltd with his or her claim and will receive further instructions where to return the defective product. No money will be refunded, however a new copy of the product will be sent to replace any defective products.
(3) Licensor does not take responsibility for sold material that does not properly translate to sample instrument formats that were not originally programmed in and offered.
To purchase additional licenses contact email@example.com